Woodstone has earned a reputation for being a leader in the use of only the highest quality materials, products and craftsmen. Our skill and over thirty seven years of experience producing only the best has established Woodstone Custom Homes, Inc. as the leading home builder in the Rochester area. Woodstone continues to lead the marketplace in setting standards for excellence in residential construction for the new Millennium. We invite you to join us at the top of the custom home market.
The Woodstone Difference
- Competitive pricing for exceptional quality, with a truly custom home builder utilizing the same skilled subcontractors on each home to produce consistent and superior quality.
- Excellent housing investment and financial security offered in communities with superior location and consistent quality of design and construction, and in homes of superior fit and finish that endures for years to come.
- Peace of mind in the building process from working with an experienced professional design and building team that is accessible throughout the building process.
- Comprehensive warranty service after completion, with a financially stable builder supporting a full-time staff.
- Lasting enjoyment in a finely designed and crafted home that has been custom-fit to meet the owners’ lifestyle.
- Exceptional detail and innovative design, for homeowners who recognize the value of owning the best.
- A “professional team” is provided to owners throughout the design and building process, including the builder, architect, interior decorator, cabinet designer, and landscape designer — all included in the price of the home.
- A realistic approach is taken in the design process, where design and budget parameters are established before proceeding with architectural plans, through the use of simulated pre-plan pricing; this is followed with detailed pricing of home plans at preliminary and final architectural design stages. This approach enables owners to design a home that fits their budget as well as their lifestyle and avoids the unpleasant surprises of unrealistic design.
- A building contract which is fair and complete.
- Interior design service provided free of charge to help owners coordinate selections.
- Detailed selection forms involve the owner in all stages of finishing the home.
- Comprehensive specifications and generous allowances avoid constant “extras”: architectural drawings for the home are included, exterior decks, walks and landscaping are included, asphalt driveways are included, cabinetry and carpet allowances are at Woodstone’s cost, water meter fees and parks/recreation fees are paid by Woodstone.
- Computerized scheduling and extensive on-site supervision lead to on-time delivery of each home.
- The use of the same highly skilled subcontractors on each home (many exclusively available to Woodstone) produces consistent and superior quality.
- Woodstone’s long-standing relationships with many of the areas finest lenders provide owners with easy access to competitive mortgage programs.
- Service after closing, with a full-time service staff to provide scheduled warranty service for the first year at the end of the 2nd and 12th month; and emergency repairs as necessary throughout the first year.
- Homes also include a New York Six Year Warranty for New Homes. The limited warranty provides written insured protection, construction standards and requirements, a successful third-party resolution process, and added resale value with transferable coverage. Mechanical components of the home are warranted for 2 years, and structural components for 6 years.
- All Woodstone homes are ENERGY STAR Labeled Homes, using at least 30% less energy than conventional new homes. These savings come from a variety of energy-saving features, including increased insulation, high-performance windows and doors, high-efficiency heating and cooling systems, and energy-saving appliances and lighting.
- ENERGY STAR Labeled Homes are “performance tested”. As part of the program, each ENERGY STAR Labeled Home must pass stringent evaluation, including a computer-based energy analysis, inspections, and certification testing. Only those homes that meet high-efficiency guidelines are certified as ENERGY STAR. While many builders claim to build “energy-efficient” homes, only builders of ENERGY STAR Labeled Homes can prove it!